Zurück zur Stellenübersicht
To further strengthen our market position, we are looking for committed and competent employees to enhance our team with their skills. The following positions are currently available:
Senior Electrical Technician
Do you have strong leadership skills and in-depth knowledge of managing technical infrastructure? Then we have the job for you! We're looking for someone to maintain and deploy electrical systems in our data center, and to lead a team of electricians there. Attention to detail is important for monitoring our systems and following safety and work regulations. You'll enjoy the variety of tasks, the friendly work environment, and our international team.
* Lead installation and commissioning of power supply system’s
* Operate and maintain electrical equipment
* Control general maintenance on technical systems and measurements
* Supervise and control the electric group and subcontractors' electrical installations
* Electrical and cabling design
* Create documentation and make plans
* Material procurement
You should have:
* Degree and / or other education in electrical profession
* Over 5 years of electrical industry experience
* Good written and oral skills in Finnish and English
* Basic knowledge of industrial electrical systems
* Experience in high-voltage equipment and electrical systems
Work is done on weekdays and flexible working hours are an important part of our company philosophy. Hetzner Finland offers you a growing and international working environment. As an employer, we take care of that you also have opportunities for personal and professional growth and for strengthening your skills. Work is full time and begins as per agreement.
Are you interested in joining the Hetzner Finland team? Leave your application with CV and salary request at career.hetzner.fi. More information can be found at www.hetzner.com.