Zurück zur Stellenübersicht
To further strengthen our market position, we are looking for committed and competent employees to enhance our team with their skills. The following positions are currently available:
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to maintain a facility operation and to manage the technical maintenance of the data center. As a maintenance engineer, you will be involved in day-to-day maintenance tasks and maintenance planning and ensure the technical availability and longevity of the equipment. You also want to be part of developing and learning in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Take care of maintenance tasks scheduling
- Develop and maintain maintenance program and work tasks
- Maintain maintenance-related documentation
- Create and manage maintenance contracts with suppliers
- Cooperation in the development of common company maintenance practices
You should have:
- Degree in electrical profession
- Good written and oral skills in Finnish and English
- Good organizational skills combined with practical experience in industrial maintenance
- Office IT skills
Work is done on weekdays and flexible working hours are an important part of our company philosophy. As a company Hetzner offers you a short decision-making routes and a flat corporate structure. As an employer, we take care of that you also have opportunities for personal and professional growth to match your capabilities. Work begins as per agreement.
Are you interested in joining the Hetzner Finland team? Submit your application with CV and salary request at career.hetzner.fi. More information can be found at www.hetznerfinland.com.